- Slice the turkey breast into 10 1 inch portions. Place each slice between clingfilm and tenderise to around 1cm thick. Rub the Essential Cuisine Turkey Stock Mix evenly over the slices.
- Chop the remaining breast into 2inch pieces. Blitz in a blender until smooth. Season. Add the eggs and the egg yolks one at time, then the Essential Cuisine Chicken Glace.
- When smooth, slowly add the cream until you get the correct consistency. Transfer from the blender to a mixing bowl and fold in the chestnut and parsley. Check the seasoning by rolling a spoonful in clingfilm then poaching for 2-3 minutes. Re-adjust if necessary.
- On the clingfilm, lay a slice of turkey breast. Spread evenly with the turkey mousse and roll into a sausage shape, rolling the clingfilm tightly. Roll this tightly in greaseproof paper, then tin foil. It should resemble a Christmas cracker shape. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Place all the turkey roulades in boiling water for about 15 minutes. They are cooked when they feel hard to the touch. They may need another 5 minutes depending on thickness.
- Carefully remove from the water. After 5 minutes, remove the roulade from the wrapping.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan. When foaming, roll the roulades through the butter until golden brown. Let them rest for 1 minute, then care and serve as desired.