Use icons below to filter recipes by dietary requirements:
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 5 mins
WARNING: Please ALWAYS check the allergens on the packaging of any other ingredients you use to make our recipes.
- 4 Breakfast muffins
- Soft butter for spreading
- 8 Smoked salmon slices
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 Free range hens eggs
- 100ml Essential Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped chives
- 12 Whole chives for garnish
- 4 Lemon wedges
- Cut the muffins in half and toast the 8 halves, spread with the soft butter.
- Lay the smoked salmon onto the muffins and season with the pepper.
- Poach the eggs until the yolk is still runny, in salted water with a little vinegar added.
- Drain and dry the eggs, place on top of the salmon.
- Heat the Essential Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce to 55-60˚c, stir in the chopped chives and spoon over the eggs.
- Garnish with whole chives and lemon, serve 2 per portion.
- Your Essential Cuisine Eggs Royale are ready to serve on warm plates.
Use it in these recipes...