4 Breakfast muffins
Soft butter for spreading
8 sliced of smoked bacon
Freshly ground pepper
8 Free range hens eggs
100ml Essential Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce
1 tbsp Finely chopped chives
12 Whole chives for garnish
- Cut the muffins in half and toast the 8 halves, spread with the soft butter.
- Fry the smoked bacon until a little crispy.
- Poach the eggs until the yolk is still runny, in salted water with a little vinegar added.
- Drain and dry the eggs, place on top of the salmon.
- Heat the Essential Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce to 55-60˚c, stir in the chopped chives and spoon over the eggs.
- Garnish with whole chives, serve 2 per portion.
- Your Essential Cuisine Eggs Benedict are ready to serve on warm plates.