2 ½ kg flank steak
Salt to taste
100g flat parsley, chopped
60g garlic, peeled and chopped
300ml cider vinegar
250ml olive oil
15ml boiling water
30g Street Food Chef Chermoula Seasoning
1. In a small bowl add the Street Food Chef Chermoula Seasoning & pour in the boiling water mixing well.
2. Using a food processor add all the sauce ingredients including the chermoula paste, blitz until a sauce is made.
3. On a tray place the steak along with 60ml of the chimichurri sauce, cover with clingfilm & leave to marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
4. Allow the steak to come to room temperature while the BBQ reaches temp. season the steak with salt & place on the grill, cooking for 4 minutes on each side.
5. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing across the grain, spoon over the chimichurri sauce. Serve.