- Mix the Essential Cuisine Crème Anglaise Mix with the whole milk and the chocolate spread. Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly and cook out for 3-4 minutes. Pour into a clean container and place in the fridge to chill. Do not start step 3 until the mix is cold.
- Line a terrine mould with clingfilm.
- Whisk the double cream to soft peak.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peak. Add the sugar and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fold the cream into the cold chocolate base.
- Carefully fold in the meringue, 1/3 at a time.
- Pour into the mould and set in the fridge overnight.
- When needed, turn out and slice, ensuring all clingfilm is removed from the outside.