- Boil the Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock in half the water. Add the lentils and cook until soft, strain and cool.
- Cut the rounded end of the tomatoes off and scoop out the inside. Add to the other half of the water. Whisk in the Essential Cuisine Premier Rich Vegetable Jus. Bring to the boil whisking constantly, simmer for 2 minutes, then strain out the tomato seeds.
- Sweat off the onion, garlic, carrot and leek. Stir in the Essential Cuisine American BBQ Style Seasoning. Mix in the lentils and enough jus to moisten. Season with salt & pepper.
- Fill the tomatoes with the lentil mix and replace the tomato lid.
- BBQ over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes start to split on the bottom.
- Place in a tin foil container with a lid and grill on a medium heat for about 10-12 minutes or until the lentil mix is hot in the middle.