5 seabass whole, head on and gutted
4g coriander seeds
6g fennel seeds
6g mixed peppercorns
1 lemon sliced
1 lime sliced
1⁄2 orange sliced 200ml white wine
1 bunch flat parsley 15g sea salt
1. Toast the seeds with the peppercorns. Grind in a pestle and mortar. Add the salt and the Essential Cuisine Vegetable Stock Mix, Essential Cuisine Fish Stock Mix and the Essential Cuisine Lobster Glace. Rub on the inside of the bass cavity.
2. Stuff the cavity with 2 slices lemon, 2 slices lime, 1 slice orange and a little flat parsley on the stalk.
3. Cut a square of tin foil, 4 inches wider than the sea bass. Top with a square of grease proof paper the same size. Place the bass in the middle sitting up. Press it down slightly to ensure it sits properly.
4. Add a splash of white wine.
5. Crimp the grease proof paper and the tin foil around the bass to make a pasty shape, ensuring it is closed all the way around so as not to let the steam escape.
6. Cook on a medium heat BBQ until the fish feels soft to the touch, about 15 minutes. Do not open or cut the bag until the last minute.
Open the bags of bass at the table to really get the citrus aroma!