30 Large peeled prawns
2 Tablespoons Essential Cuisine Asian Miso Broth Base
4 Tablespoons rapeseed oil
1 Tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 Good pinch dried chillies
Salt and Pepper
10 Wooden skewers
1. Mix together the Essential Cuisine Asian Miso Broth Base, rapeseed oil, teriyaki sauce and chillies in a bowl.
2. Ensure all the prawns are fully peeled, mix with the marinade and leave for 10-15 minutes.
3. Spike 3-5 prawns on each wooden skewer, or lemon grass stick if using.
4. Cook on the barbecue on a medium heat for about 1 minute a side, turning over half way. When cooked they should turn pink all the way through. Ensure fully cooked before eating.
5. Place on a plate and sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving.
6. If serving as a main course try serving with a stir fry or tabouleh.