20 rashers streaky bacon
20 slices of American cheese
10 brioche hotdog rolls
200g BBQ sauce
200g baby cucumbers, sliced lengthways
50g cider vinegar
50g caster sugar
25g Essential Cuisine American BBQ Style Seasoning
Crispy onions to garnish
- Place a griddle pan over a medium high heat.
- Wrap each bratwurst with 2 rashers of streaky bacon. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan add the vinegar, sugar, water and Essential Cuisine BBQ Style Seasoning. Bring to a boil slowly over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the sliced baby cucumbers and leave overnight.
- Mix the BBQ sauce with the ketchup and place in a squeezy bottle. Put the wrapped bratwurst in the griddle pan, cook for 8 minutes turning every now and then until cooked. When cooked lay the cheese over the top.
- Take the hotdog rolls, lay in the bratwurst, place the pickled cucumber down the sides, then BBQ sauce and crispy onions to garnish