- Versatile sauces that can be used as a traditional pour over sauce or as a key ingredient in a wide range of recipes
- Makes 50 generous 100ml sauce servings per jar
- Better value for money than both scratch-made and ready-to-use equivalents
- Big savings on dairy – use 25% less cream versus a scratch-made sauce
- Cooking process allows for chefs to personalise the sauce with additional ingredients as they wish
- Ambient storage and long shelf life, even once opened (12 months)
- Freeze-thaw stable when made with fresh double cream
- Prepare in under 8 minutes
- Gluten Free
- Made in the UK
Make the most of highly profitable sauce accompaniments on your menu!
Restaurants are charging an average £2 per serving of steak sauce*
Diners’ top three favourite sauces to accompany steak are…
1st Peppercorn Sauce, 2nd Wild Mushroom Sauce, 3rd Red Wine Jus ^
To request your free sample click here.
*Menu price analysis, based on 19 UK restaurant chains, November 2017. +Profit calculation based on wholesaler RRP of 800g jar = £22, wholesaler RRP of 600ml double cream = £2 and each 100ml sauce serving sold for £2 (minus VAT at 20%= £1.67). Total profit = £59.50 per jar. ^Independent online research, 300 consumers, November 2017.